TSL 500 Step Lift10th March 2022
TSL 1100W Step Lift4th April 2022
TSL 1000 Step Lift
The TSL 1000 is easy to use and offers wheelchair users the freedom to access their home and garden, independently. While the step lift provides convenient wheelchair access, it also allows the rest of the family to continue using the same entrance.
Manufactured in the UK to BS 6440 standards, the TSL 1000 Step Lift consists of a self-contained unit that can be installed on a flat 100 mm concrete base by our experienced engineers in just one day. The lift is available with upper gate protection or alternatively with a triple bridge step unit.
If wheelchair access to your home or garden is obstructed by several steps, the TSL 1000 offers a comprehensive and practical solution, especially when a ramp is not a feasible option.
TSL 1000 Step Lift Styles & Optional Extras
If you require a bit more safety from the standard step lift, the TSL 1000 is available with upper gate protection or alternatively with a triple bridge step unit. This lift can be used externally and internally for Wheelchair users only.
- Single, double or triple step bridging
- Radio control enabler
- Remote up/down control
- Pit installation (indoor only)
- Upper gate interlock kit
- Powered upper level gate
TSL 500 Step Lift Lift Features and Benefits
- Design and sizes tailored to suit your requirements
- Versatile – up to one metre rise with bridging steps for up to three steps
- Durable for outdoor use
- Self-contained unit which is easy and quick to install, typically within a day
- Lift Size: Internal platform width – 800mm or 900mm wide option
- Usage & Suitability: Can be used externally and internally.
- Technical Compliance: BS 6440:2011 and CE Mark
- Load Capacity: 250kg (39 stone)
- Operation: Constant pressure controls
- Power Supply: 220 / 240V~50 / 60 Hz-13 A single phase. Battery back-up.
- Low voltage control system: 24V DC
- Drive System: Hydraulic scissor mechanism
- Safety: Automatic wheelchair arrestor mechanism
- Speed: 0.06m/sec